Home Sweet Home


Thank you to everyone for their very kind words about my last post.  I know my blog is mainly about Button Patch but I wanted to put a few words in writing about Granny and this felt like a good place to do it.


So life at Button Patch is slowly returning to normal. I have a new addition to the Button Patch range.  The idea behind this Home Sweet Home canvas picture has been bubbling away in my brain for ages and I finally got round to creating it. 


I think the tree is my favourite part of it with juicy red buttons. 


The finished piece is now for sale in 'Home Treat Home' shop in Melksham.

Off to catch-up with all my favourite bloggers to see what they have been up to.

8 comments:

  1. very cute. i love the swirly smoke coming from the chimney :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that tree is gorgeous!
    You make such lovely things Clare!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my - this is a very sweet blog - I'm loving your stuff, have become your 71st follower (yay!) Come visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I have just found your blog and I think it is lovely and I adore your work, looking forward to reading more and seing more creations!
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found you blog and just thought I'd let you know how lovely I think your makes are! As someone who has just started selling at Craft Markets and the like, I wish you well in your enterprise - I'm sure it will be a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    I love this image I think my favourite part is the cute cottage. Love Em x
    p.s I am having a little craft candy giveaway on my blog if you wish to join in http://elfcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...